Friday, June 20, 2008

New in the Eblog world...7 1/2 Habits Comments

I always have a book in my hand so I am very glad to find out that I am a life long learner! My Mother, age 75, is my shining example of life long learning since she is active in a study club and is always calling me with news "of an article I just read".

The easiest thing for me would be #2 of being a life long learner is my attitude and joy of learning new things. I plan on learning how to play the harmonica this summer but have not decided on the "goal" yet.

The most difficult of the "7 1/2 " for me would be expanding my toolbox to strive to use technology to my advantage. I love trying new things on the computer and it might take me twice as long as my kids to get it accomplished but I will keep on trying!!

No comments: