Friday, July 25, 2008

#10 Online Image Generator

This was FUN but frustrating for me since Comcast was having some bleeps in the DSL.

I did not like Comics Sign Generator. I spent too much time trying to make myself a Queen of England and it did not work.

My favorite is the http://www.happyfacegenerator.com I have a friend that spices up her blog with those and it makes all the difference in the world. I am not a big fan of "happy faces" but hers are animated and she does not overuse them so it does well in the light hearted blog.

I am wondering how much will be blocked when we get back to school?

I know the kids will love doing this to spice up any language arts reading/writing projects. I can hear some stories being told with the image generators now! That will be fun coming from a 6 year old!

2 comments:

Nice Guy said...

What didn't work on the comic maker? I found that some of the font selections seemed to be the problem but if I used the default fonts everything was fine.

Many more sign generators @ www.SignGenerator.org (make graphics online using text/words, upload photos or use a webcam).

VWB said...

the links posted in the L2P activity should be open in SBISD...if you looked at others by birdwalking from one site to another or googling image genreators..then maybe not.