Wednesday, July 30, 2008

#20 You Tube and Teacher Tube

I have used You Tube for about a year and a half for personal things and have loved it. I plan to use Teacher Tube more this school year. I created an account and will bookmark videos that I can use in my classroom.

The only complaint I have using the embedded videos and our united streaming is that the "buffering" time is very annoying and sometime we lose the lesson totally. Does anyone know any tricks to help this?

These are some videos I looked at today:

You Tube:




Teacher Tube:




Our job will be to find the best videos for our lessons and make good videos to use in our classrooms!

1 comment:

Teacher Mommy said...

Thanks for visiting! I wondered as I clicked through the Players' list if I was looking at your blog. Thank you for giving my Mom the info about this program. I've enjoyed it so much.

I never knew Teacher Tube existed before this class. There are great teaching tools on there!