Friday, July 25, 2008

#11 LibraryThing

I could have stopped all my lessons and worked on this project the rest of my life!! The books at home and school would take me at least a month to enter on the site!

I love the LibraryThing. I have been waiting for something like this! Since I have been blogging in myspace over a year ago, it gives a place to write what book you are reading and that is some record. I wish through the years I had actually written them all down. When I moved a few years ago, I gave away my book friends and kept the most precious.

It is always a good thing to get a slant on a book before or after you have dived into it so the reviews will be great to see.

I immediately joined the Children's Literacy group and the Bloggers group.

I can see myself paying the "forever" dues someday to keep this site going.

No comments: