Friday, July 25, 2008

#13 Del.icio.us/Tagging

I had seen the "del.icio.us" word around but had not explored it for myself. I am glad I had this guide. I was overwhelmed at first but the more I played with it the more comfortable I became. I can see a huge advantage since I do miss my favorites when I am at home or at school on different computers. It will take me a LONG TIME to get them organized but will be worth it. I can then take the time to delete the ones that I have not used.

I will make sure my 2 girls in college know about this. They probably do since this old dog is learning new tricks but it is fun to teach THEM something new.

The Internet and all the sharing tricks have certainly caused a social explosion readily available for teachers if just used to the max. I hope I can tap into it my last few years of teaching.

I am excited about this!

1 comment:

Mamalibearian said...

You will find more and more ways to use this. I have!