Friday, July 25, 2008

#14 Technorati and How Tags Work

GRRR.............

Second time I have posted this blog. I hit publish and I got a message a few minutes ago that said "Sorry eblogger is not available at this time". I lost my blog. Now I have learned to hit save now and do a quick save in Word before I hit publish.

Tagging has gone from being a child's game at recess to a daily internet necessity when dealing with blogs, photography saves, media sites, news sites, and favorites. It started as a personal help but grew to the social web with Technorati.

The more you search on Technorati the more you will find. My problem will be staying focused to what I need to find for the classroom and not chasing rabbits on things I suddenly find interesting to read.

Now to conquer the "claiming" of my blog!

No comments: