Friday, July 25, 2008

#12 Creating Community with Commenting

Two points I feel are important: 1) Don't feel obligated to comment on everything you read. We don't have time in life to do so. 2) Keep it constuctive, use your manners and be succinct. Use humor when possible!

I read through many of our Library blogs and commented on 5-6. I see many are finished and some have less than I do done!

I have been commenting on blogs for about a year now through Myspace. I will take into consideration the articles read today and will apply the thoughts. I do notice the ones that have the most comments ask questions in the title and/or at the end of the blog and comment back to their readers to create the community.

1 comment:

musicgirl said...

I agree that you can't comment on every blog you read. At least, I can't. I haven't done alot of blogging/chatting online until this summer. Blogging will be something I get to do after all the day's work is done.....