Friday, July 25, 2008

Thing #9 Researching RSS Feeds/Blogs

Google Blog Search was the easiest along with Blogline. My problem is that I get caught up in looking at all this and have spent 3 hours just searching and reading. I will need to come back to this when I have more time to sort out for my own personal use. Now I have the places to look so that gives me the power to plan.

I could not get into Atomic Learning.

I added several more blogs to my reader and will continue to search for some that are related to my area of teaching.

1 comment:

VWB said...

Remember Atomic Learning requires a password and username for SBISD folks. Check with our office if you don't remember.

if you live in the district you can use the sign on that is located on the Library Resources Page page that has all the other passwords...if you don't remember that either, call our office!